Monday, January 17, 2011

About me :)

My name is Erika, and I am from Ottawa, Canada. I recently completed my undergrad in the BASHA program in August 2012. I am a grad student in business education and I would eventually like to teach hospitality at the college level in Canada, once I am done working in the hospitality field. I also want to become a certified wedding planner so I can work in the event department in a major hotel chain. 

I like being around my friends and family to laugh and have a good time. I am a creative person and I like to paint and use my creativity in any way I can. I enjoy photography, both looking at pictures and taking pictures of my own. I love to travel and I have lived in several places across Canada. I would love to go to Paris! In my spare time I am teaching myself to play the guitar, I love to skate and play ringette. I like to watch the NHL and the Detroit Red Wings are my favourite team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment